Family History Resources
Family History Resources at Jenks Library Archives
Family History Resources Online
Acton Historical Society-created Content, Blog Posts:
- Barker, Henry, Louisa (Atwood), their children, and Charles
- Beach, Georgiana (Munroe) and children
- Boss, Robert (Sea Captain)
- Boss, Robert P. Jr. & William H
- Brown, Joseph (Captain)
- Burke, Fred and Addie (Barker)
- Cash, Charles, and sister Ellen [Nellie]
- Cash, Mary Elizabeth [Lizzie]
- Clark, Caroline M. (Tufts)
- Cowdrey, Arthur Harris
- Davis, Alice E.
- Davis, Charles E. and Estelle (Turner)
- Davis, Eben Harlow & Susan Augusta
- Dodge, Rev. Benjamin
- Dole, Cyrus Granville
- Edwards, Mary Pettengill
- Edwards, Sidney
- Faulkner, Charlotte C. & Winthrop H.
- Fletcher, Abigail Billings
- Fletcher, John, Brother James, wife Clarissa (Jones), and children
- Fuller, Sarah W. (Spaulding), Emerson F., Charles, Nettie
- Hapgood, Benjamin
- Hapgood, Clara
- Harris, Calvin
- Hartwell, Henry
- Hayward, Mary P. (Edwards), Cyrus and children
- Haywood, Titus
- Heywood, Ann F. (Tyler), pt. 1
- Heywood, Charles L. and Ann F. (Tyler) pt. 2
- Hoar, John Sherman
- Hoar, Arthur C., Crosby, Edwin B., John S.
- Hosmer, Cyrus
- Hosmer, Harriet E.
- Hosmer, Jonathan ["Deacon"]
- Hosmer, Jonathan, Submit (Hunt), Simon, Sarah (Whitney), Gilman S.
- Hosmer, Jonathan (1734-1822) and (1760-1777)
- Jones, Harriet. E. (Hosmer) and Abram H.
- Kimball, Benjamin M. and Charles M.
- Littlefield, Hanson
- Miles, Annette E & Augusta Sophia
- Miller, Charles I., Lizzie (Keyes), Ella, Alice, Sam, Loraine
- Miller, Ella and Charles and Loraine
- Nash, Clara (Hapgood) and Frederick C.
- Oliver, John
- Oliver, John (part 2)
- Oliver, John, Abigail & Descendants
- O'Neil, Edward and Mary (Sheridan)
- Parker, Edwin F.
- Parker, Harriet Frances
- Parlin, Asaph & Henry Davis
- Parlin, Samuel
- Payson, Annie (Hardy), Arthur E., Aurin E., and Arthur Hardy
- Pelton, Florentine W.
- Quartus (or Hosmer, Quartus)
- Richardson, Frances Harriet (Parker) and Edward F.Rodway, William
- Richardson, Mary Augusta
- Robbins, Elbridge Jones, Luke & Luke Jones
- Sherland, James
- Skinner, Francis (I, II, & III), Elizabeth (Cochran) & Eliza (Gardner)
- Skinner, Sarah (Faulkner) and Dr. Abraham
- Smith, Caroline Hayward
- Spaulding, Charles Francis & Mary Elizabeth
- Spaulding, Sarah W., Harriet, Janett, Lovell and Laura
- Swift, Rev. John and son Dr. John
- Taylor, Forrester J. and Margaret (Dorsey)
- Taylor, Franklin
- Teele, William H.
- Thompson, Caesar and Azubah (Hendrick)
- Todd, George S. and Ethel L.
- Tufts, Carrie M.
- Turner, Estelle and Harriet
- Turner, Estelle and Harriet (part 2)
- Tuttle Angelia, Mary Maria & Sophia Taylor
- Tuttle, Francis, Harriet (Wetherbee), Daniel
- Wetherbee, Clara
- Wetherbee, Jonathan K. W.
- Whitney, Arthur C., Crosby A. Edwin B.
- Williams, Titus Anthony
- Woodbury, James Trask (Reverend)
- Woods, Aaron
- Wright, George C., Susan H. (Davis) and children
- Wright, George C. in West Acton politics
Digitized Genealogies & Family Histories with Acton Connections (facts should be verified)
- Commemorative of Calvin and Luther Blanchard, by Alfred Sereno, 1899
- History of Robert Chaffin and His Descendants, and Other Chaffins of America, 1913
- Descendants of Robert Fletcher of Concord, Mass., 1881
- The Hapgood Family: Descendants of Shadrach, 1898
- James Hayward, by Everett Hosmer Barney, 1911
- Heald Family Manuscript, Martha Wilkins of Carlisle, 1941
- Hosmer Genealogy, George Leonard Hosmer, 1928
- Genealogy of the Name and the Family of Hunt, 1862
- Keyes - Descemdants of Robert (Watertown) and Solomon (Newbury & Chelmsford), 1880
- Genealogical Memoir of the La-othrop family, 1884 (Lathrop/Lothrop)
- Book of the Lockes, 1853
- Miles Genealogy, 1920
- The Parlin Genealogy, by Frank Edson Parlin, 1913
- The Prescott Memorial, by William Prescott, 1870
- The Wheeler Families of Old Concord, Massachusetts (George Tolman 1908, revised by Joseph C.Wheeler, Concord Free Public Library website)
For individuals mentioned elsewhere in the website, use the search function. In addition, more information about Acton's people can be found in our History pages.
Please check back over time as our online indexing project continues and contact us about your area of interest. The Society's Jenks Library holds much more information than is listed here.
Please contact us for an appointment or to ask your research questions.
Hosmer House Museum:
Open for special events.
Mailing Address: PO Box 2389, Acton, MA 01720
Copyright © 2023 Acton Historical Society, All Rights Reserved