Information about Acton Family History
Family History Resources at Jenks Library Archives
Family History Resources Online
- Barker, Henry, Louisa (Atwood), their children, and Charles
- Beach, Georgiana (Munroe) and children
- Boss, Robert (Sea Captain)
- Brown, Joseph (Captain)
- Burke, Fred and Addie (Barker)
- Cash, Charles, and sister Ellen [Nellie]
- Cash, Mary Elizabeth [Lizzie]
- Clark, Caroline M. (Tufts)
- Davis, Charles E. and Estelle (Turner)
- Edwards, Mary Pettengill
- Edwards, Sidney
- Fletcher, John, Brother James, wife Clarissa (Jones), and children
- Fuller, Sarah W. (Spaulding), Emerson F., Charles, Nettie
- Hapgood, Clara
- Hayward, Mary P. (Edwards), Cyrus and children
- Heywood, Ann F. (Tyler), pt. 1
- Heywood, Charles L. and Ann F. (Tyler) pt. 2
- Hoar, John Sherman
- Hosmer, Harriet E.
- Hosmer, Jonathan ["Deacon"]
- Hosmer, Jonathan, Submit (Hunt), Simon, Sarah (Whitney), Gilman S.
- Hosmer, Jonathan (1734-1822) and (1760-1777)
- Jones, Harriet. E. (Hosmer) and Abram H.
- Kimball, Benjamin M. and Charles M.
- Littlefield, Hanson
- Nash, Clara (Hapgood) and Frederick C.
- Oliver, John
- Oliver, John (part 2)
- Oliver, John, Abigail & Descendants
- O'Neil, Edward and Mary (Sheridan)
- Parker, Harriet Frances
- Payson, Annie (Hardy), Arthur E., Aurin E., and Arthur Hardy
- Quartus (or Hosmer, Quartus)
- Richardson, Frances Harriet (Parker) and Edward F.
- Rodway, William
- Sherland, James
- Skinner, Francis (I, II, & III), Elizabeth (Cochran) & Eliza (Gardner)
- Skinner, Sarah (Faulkner) and Dr. Abraham
- Spaulding, Sarah W., Harriet, Janett, Lovell and Laura
- Swift, Rev. John and son Dr. John
- Taylor, Forrester J. and Margaret (Dorsey)
- Taylor, Franklin
- Thompson, Caesar and Azubah (Hendrick)
- Todd, George S. and Ethel L.
- Tufts, Carrie M.
- Turner, Estelle and Harriet
- Turner, Estelle and Harriet (part 2)
- Tuttle, Francis, Harriet (Wetherbee), Daniel
- Williams, Titus Anthony
- Woodbury, James Trask (Reverend)
- Woods, Aaron
Digitized Genealogies & Family Histories with Acton Connections (facts should be verified)
- Commemorative of Calvin and Luther Blanchard, by Alfred Sereno, 1899
- History of Robert Chaffin and His Descendants, and Other Chaffins of America, 1913
- Descendants of Robert Fletcher of Concord, Mass., 1881
- The Hapgood Family: Descendants of Shadrach, 1898
- James Hayward, by Everett Hosmer Barney, 1911
- Heald Family Manuscript, Martha Wilkins of Carlisle, 1941
- Genealogy of the Name and the Family of Hunt, 1862
- Genealogical Memoir of the La-othrop family, 1884
- Book of the Lockes, 1853
- The Parlin Genealogy, by Frank Edson Parlin, 1913
More information about Acton's people can be found in our History pages.
Please check back over time as our online indexing project continues and contact us about your area of interest. The Society's Jenks Library holds much more information than is listed here.